Friday, October 29, 2010

Today is the first post of the rest of my blog

So I  grounded 16... (yes, for the purpose of this blog my girls will be numbers...just go with me on this)  took away the mobile, the ipod and **gasp** the hair straightener.  Momma don't abide by bad manners.  If the worst thing in her world is non staightened hair and no texting for a week, I'm pretty sure that's the world I want.

8 has ADHD, you should know it right now.  Some parts of  it are hillarious, and others break my heart.  16 believes she is a vegetarian (I say believes because you can't hate salads and claim to be a vegetarian IMHO) and some parts of it are hillarious and others break my heart. lol

I was really looking forward to a good scare tonight at the "haunted house" that a local retailer was putting on.  Sadly, not even a flinch...  What happened to a good old fashioned scare?? Nowdays it's blood and gore and depravity.  Holy crap I believe I just channeled my dad!!

Mostly ready for Halloween.  We'll decorate the outside and do pumpkins on Sunday, and clean house tommorow...at least  that's my plan.  If they are smart, the girls will follow my lead.

Have  I mentioned 8 loves to sing?  Have I  mentioned she sings like her dad?? **cringe**  Now I love my girls, I so do, and I tell them that there is NOTHING they can't do if they put their minds to it.  So I absolutely CANNOT tell her that she can't sing.  I may have to invest in ear plugs and just let her rip...

16....sometimes she is a real piece of work....which means to say she's her mamma's girl. She's smart, beautiful and has a good heart.  She has suddently developed a suspicious love of hockey. She watches the local team and she watches NFL. One of the local players is in some of her classes at school (let's call him #8).  I believe 16 and #8 have a thing for each other though she adamantly denies it. They bug each other, and she hangs out and talks to him after games. I'm not pushing it for now.

Well, I think that's it for tonight.  As a very wise and good woman once said...learn something.

No comments:

Post a Comment