Saturday, November 27, 2010

Blogger oh Blogger, where for art thou Blogger?

 Ah what a neglectful thing I have been.  So much came up and sadly, though I had material, I was just not up to getting it down.  So I shall give a slight re-cap (though re-cap isn't the  right word if I haven't previously shared it now is it??) of what I missed sharing.

1. In this day and age, what possible reason could grown people have for NOT WASHING their hands after using the bathroom?!?  I was in the bathroom at our Zellers store (if you've been in it, you know it smells like it's already not the cleanest place)   waiting for 8 and in just that few moments I witnessed no fewer than THREE women walk out of the stalls and right out the door!!

2. Meandering people meandering across the path of the car in parking lots.  If you are crossing, cross already.  Don't do it on an angle in slow motion.... GO already.

3. Speed humps, pillows, cushions...what ever the hell you want call these additions to the streets in hopes of curbing (curbing....get it??  Streets - curbs....LOL) people's crazy speed addictions etc... The city pays material and labour to have them installed on one of our streets (ok, lots of our streets, but I'm talking about one in particular) not too long ago, and when I was driving on it a few days ago, they've removed them, to replace them with other bumps or whatever.  Could they not have simply added to what was already there??  I guess that didn't cost enough.

4. 16 has finally admitted to me that she likes Hockey Boy! The two of them dance around it, but the way they are with each other tells the tale.

5. Poor 8 ..... We were discussing her ADHD and she takes it very personally that it effects mostly boys over girls.  She has a Monday afternoon group that deals with some of the issues that kids with ADHD deal with, and of course it's ALL BOYS!  I told her that she is lucky that way, because she's smarter and stronger than any old boy....she didn't buy that.  On the plus side, she just discovered that one of her good friends ( a girl) has just been diagnosed.  I believe this will give her some peace of mind.

Oh, would someone please tell me who thought up those cute little panty liner things in their adorable little colourful packages the size of a teabag??  I mean seriously now.... obviously not meant for someone who has to use serious tampons and ginormous pads.  So completely and totally unfair!!  My pads are definitely not packaged to be pretty. Well, must just be sour grapes from someone who believes her period is just a waste of time at this point in her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment