Monday, November 1, 2010

Taco Monday..

Three guesses what was for dinner tonight?  lol

16 went from I love you, to I don't like you, to I love you, so I'm very very confused!  She has been trying to convince me to give back at least one of the confiscated items before the grounding is done.  She's also trying to have the whole grounding scrapped early.  I am holding my ground; nothing until Thursday.

I'm fairly certain 8 has been sneaking Halloween candy without me seeing her. I am however seeing the sugar high antics that are resulting. Thankfully she is sound asleep. School picture retakes are tomorrow, so there  will be an early morning glam session. Here's hoping 8 doesn't fight waking up

On about the same topic of sleep...wish  I could.   I have stupid health issues that make me fatigued, give me insomnia and overall icky feelings.  Crazy eh?  I do my best to keep up appearances for 8 and 16, and sometimes even for Big Daddy, because moms are supposed to be strong and don't get sick days. Oh well, enough pity party.

Well, turns out we didn't win $50 million in Loto Max. The girls' wish lists will have to wait for now.  As will my dream of owning my own tea room.  One day, I certainly hope anyway.  For now I'll just be happy to pull off Christmas. The older they get, the more expensive the toys on Santa's list.

So, Big Daddy is snoring, as is Old Dog(who is, thankfully sharing space with 16).  Big Dog has just finished his rounds for the night, assuring himself we are all safe and sound (good boy).  The kitties are all settling in, sharing they purrs. I am snug in bed, finishing this up so I can watch Volcano in  hopes  of falling asleep.

Hopefully soon Big Daddy is going to get the space bar on this laptop fixed..it's driving me NUTS!(likeIneedanyhelpthere...lol)

Goodnight Moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment